Gerber Rice Single Grain Cereal Baby Sitter (8oz) 227g
(Inclusive of GST)
When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Rice baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container.
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
RICE FLOUR, SOY AND SUNFLOWER LECITHINS, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information